- Free site survey
- Up to 90% savings
- 5 year guarantee
- Carbon Trust Accredited (allowing customers the potential for 30% contribution towards costs)
LED lights are up to 90% more energy efficient than traditional lighting. When switching to LED lighting our customers find that they not only increase their energy efficiency but reduce their energy bills and carbon emissions too.
95% of the energy in LEDs is converted into light and only the remaining 5% is wasted as heat while fluorescent lights convert the majority of their energy into heat.
With over 25 years of experience in the energy efficiency industry, you’re safe with us. We also offer free, no obligation, site surveys, competitive quotes, up to 90% savings on lighting costs and a 5 year guarantee!
For competitive quotes, quick installation and immediate savings contact our Accounts team on 0800 090 2286.